Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Introducing: The Fluffy Bunny

We all knew I couldn't go very long without a rabbit, and at the end of the academic year someone emailed me looking for someone to adopt a rabbit. Of course I couldn't say no...so here she is: Lenni the rabbit. She was born in August 2006, she's a very social mini lop who constantly gets herself into trouble, and her hobbies include eating entire packets of seeds, climbing furniture, and mumbling as she hops*. I'm hoping that once we're completely moved into the new place that I can adopt a rescue rabbit and together they can rule the place. I so need a bunny cam...
*Before you all think I'm crazy, rabbits really do mumble sometimes. It sort of sounds like they have creaky bones, but it's an actual noise they make.

1 comment:

Recycled By Hyena said...

AWW my sister got the same rabbit (with the falling ears) and abandonned it to my parents. My mom fell in love with him, he was such a sweetheart, I have pictures of me with him. But one day, my mom let him in his cage outside, with a piece of fabric on it, but the fabric got pushed by the wind, and the bunny got a sunstroke and died. I was sooooo sad...my mom was crying and all...

Anyhow I wish you little mubbling one a great life with you and long live to rabbit rules!