Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So Many New Things!

First, my rosemary mint soap was reviewed by Wickedly Chic! Go check out the review here. Thanks so much to them for their great review.

Second, school started. So I'm back to work reading, writing memos, going to classes, and working in the ever-exciting library. Woo! This semester I'm taking business planning, which I hope will help me write a business plan and do other necessary things to get my business off the ground. And here's my newest soap: Lemongrass Sage soap!
Finally, the Etsy Green and Clean Guild is having a trunk show at the etsy labs this Friday. This Friday! See a couple posts down for more information. This isn't an event to be missed. (and if you can't make it, indulge in a few soap samples below!)

1 comment:

Beth Lisa Goss, Wire Tree said...

That soap looks so good! And, you've been tagged! Come visit my blog for the rules of the game.