Saturday, April 04, 2009

Easter in a Box

I spent a lot of time at school when I was in high school...between sports and band and the other things I did, I never had time to go home for dinner. So I used to pack a dinner, and on the days when it was mashed potatoes, stuffing, and some form of protein stuffed in a tupperware container, it was known as "Easter-in-a-box" . Ah, remnants of high school.

Anyhow, I now have better, more exciting things to put in boxes for Easter-in-a-box. Things that would make great presents...and all you have to do is order them! Gift messages, cards, and gift wrapping are all included.

For the knitter/crocheter/crafty vegan in your life grab a sampler of vegan yarns, all wound into egg shapes and packaged in an egg carton. The set includes tencel (from corn), bamboo, hemp, and cotton:


For anyone else, try a great set full of soap and lip balm (your choice of scents and flavors)...packaged in a cute jellybean tin, entirely vegan and full of healthy oils that will keep skin healthy and moisturized:

Other gift ideas can be found at The Fuzzy Bunny and Fuzzy Bunny Fibers.

1 comment:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

This gift tin is so great! How much would this go for?

(Maybe it's on etsy...)