Sunday, April 05, 2009

Queen City Craft Bazaar

On Saturday, May 9, from 10A-5P, I'll be at the Queen City Craft Bazaar at Union Station in Burlington, VT. I can't wait! I went to the 2007 winter version and it was packed with awesomeness, not to mention some tasty crepes from the Skinny Pancake (apples and cheddar! nutella!).

This will be a great chance to pick up gifts for the moms in your life (Mothers' Day is the next day: Sunday, May 10). I'm not sure who my fellow vendors are, but I'm sure they'll have great things to offer.

At my table (conveniently located on the bottom level), I'll be offering lots of fancy wrapped soaps, solid lotions, lip balm, bath and body sets, and handspun yarn. Pom poms and duct tape wallets might make it along, too. AND, my mom will be hanging out with me. She's the one who encouraged my creative endeavors and provided guidance along the way (she's a retired art teacher-turned-painter).

1 comment:

AMIdesigns said...

good luck with the fair- your stuff looks yummy!